We will only use your personal data on relevant lawful grounds as permitted by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (from 25 May 2018)/UK Data Protection Act and Privacy of Electronic Communication Regulation.
Collection of Data
We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way for the following purposes:
• As a record of correspondence between us
• For the provision of 121 client services including wardrobe cleanse and personal shopping
• For the provision of selling and/or buying through our online store
• For the provision of a digital subscription service
Use of Data
We may use information about you to:
• Carry out a contractual service
• Tell you our charges and other terms and conditions
• Advise you about products and services that might interest you
• Present website and other content effectively to you
We also monitor site traffic and analyse paths customers take through our site. This information is only used internally by Years Of Style with the view to reviewing and improving customer experience.
Processing of Data
We take appropriate measures to ensure that any personal data is kept secure, including security measures to prevent personal data from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal data to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We do not retain any credit card or debit card details beyond the period of the processing of a sales transaction.
We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes unless required by law.
Links To 3rd Party Sites
Our site may contain links to other sites from time to time. Years Of Style has no control over, nor is responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those websites.
Individuals are provided with legal rights governing the use of their personal date. The GDPR set out clearly what your rights are and more information can be found by visiting the Information Commissioners website ico.org.uk. You can ask us not to use your data by contacting us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org